Double Bit Michigan Axe, Condor
The Condor double-bit axe is used as a Working Axe or as a Throwing Axe for timber sports. The head weighs 1.75 lbs. and the face of the bits are about 4.375 inches. The Condor Double Bit Throwing Axe has an 18 inch American straight hickory handle. Comes with a grain-leather sheath that enables belt carry.
- Blade material: 1060 High Carbon steel
- Handle material: American Hickory
- Overall length: approx. 66,0 cm
- Hawk length: approx. 17,8 cm
- Primary edge: approx. 10,2 cm
- Weight: approx. 1360 g
- Incl. leather sheath
- Manufacturer's product no.: 61404
Shipping weight: 2.50 kg
Our recommendations related to: "Double Bit Michigan Axe, Condor"
|59,90 EUR (19 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs)|
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18.164,90 EUR (19 % VAT incl. free shipping in D)
Double-bladed Axe by Hanwei219,90 EUR (19 % VAT incl. free shipping in D)
|99,90 EUR (19 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs)|