M48 Ranger Hawk Axe with Compass
United Cutlery's M48 Ranger Hawk is the ultimate tactical tool. It is lightweight to be carried all day without added muscle fatigue and its precision-cast 2Cr13 stainless steel head offers a wide, upswept axe blade for mammoth chopping, slashing and cutting potential. The spike on the back of the head is sharpened on both edges. When combined, the spike and axe blade make for an efficient breaching tool as well as a great camping tool. The head is securely attached to the paracord-wrapped, fiberglass-reinforced nylon handle with three bolts.
A quick-clip carabiner has been included to allow for fast attachment to packs or belt loops, and to hang for storage. Delivery also includes a durable nylon belt sheath with a snap-button closure, belt loop and a pouch that houses a lensatic marching compass.
- Material: black-oxide coated 2Cr13 stainless steel head, paracord-wrapped fiberglass-reinforced nylon handle
- Overall length: approx. 38.1 cm
- Head length (from spike tip to edge): approx. 20.3 cm
- Edge length: approx. 9.5 cm
- Incl. nylon sheath housing a directional compass
- Manufacturer's product no.: UC2836
Shipping weight: 1.50 kg
Our recommendations related to: "M48 Ranger Hawk Axe with Compass"
M48 Camp Hawk with Sheath45,95 EUR (19 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs)
|77,99 EUR (19 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs)|
M48 Hawk Tactical Tomahawk with Sheath56,99 EUR (19 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs)