Coppergate Helmet, with riveted aventail, 1.6 mm steel
This battle-ready replica follows an original of an Anglo-Saxon helmet found near York, England in 1983, called the Coppergate helmet.It originates from the 8th century and is of great archeological significance, since so few helmets were found in this area.
It is decorated with engravings and brass applications, and includes a natural riveted aventail.
- included comfortable leather liner with chin strap
- suitable for head circumference up to 62 cm
- long distance (front to back): approx. 24 cm
- short distance (ear to ear): approx. 19.5 cm
- material: 1.6 mm steel, brass and leather
- weight: approx. 4.1 kg
Shipping weight: 4.60 kg
Our recommendations related to: "Coppergate Helmet, with riveted aventail, 1.6 mm steel"
Price per Litre: 19.98 Euro7,79 EUR (16 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs)
|12,66 EUR (16 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs)|
battle-ready174,48 EUR (16 % VAT incl. free shipping in D)
|253,44 EUR (16 % VAT incl. free shipping in D)|