Outrider Bowie Knife
The iconic Bowie knives were primarily popular in America and are closely associated with the history of the Wild West.
The Outrider is a big Bowie, combining an 11 in. long forged 440C blade with brushed stainless fittings and a checkered rosewood
grip for a beautifully proportioned cutting tool. Superior balance is achieved by deep fullering of the blade, making the knife
A hard-case leather-covered scabbard with belt frog provide for secure carry, while a solid oak stand is provided for collector
Made by Hanwei.
- Forged 440 C stainless steel blade
- Checkered rosewood grip
- Very quick
- Blade material: 440 C stainless steel
- Overall length: approx. 41.3 cm
- Blade length: approx. 27.3 cm
- Blade thickness at guard: approx. 6.6 mm
- Handle length: approx. 14 cm
- Weight: approx. 510 g
- Incl. leather-covered sheath with belt frog and oak wood display stand
- Manufacturer's product no.: KH2069
Specs may slightly vary from piece to piece.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a
copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Shipping weight: 1.30 kg
Our recommendations related to: "Outrider Bowie Knife"
|449,90 EUR (19 % VAT incl. free shipping in D)|
From the movie The Expendables 2.
Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel blade.
VG-1 San Mai® stainless steel blade.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18.29,95 EUR (19 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs)
|269,90 EUR (19 % VAT incl. free shipping in D)|