Folding Knife Ti-Lite 6 in., Stainless Steel, Zy-Ex Handle
Custom quality folding knives are undeniably strong, lightweight and beautiful to look at, but they are also quite expensive.
As many love the look of the Ti-Lites® but find the prices a little steep, Cold Steel has created some very affordable
The Zy-Ex™ Ti-Lites® mimic the look of their more expensive counterpart almost exactly, but for these models, Cold Steel
used glass-filled Zy-Ex™ instead of 7075 aluminum for the handle scales, and Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel instead of
American XHP for the blades.
The resulting knives are extraordinarily lightweight, while remaining remarkably strong, sharp and good-looking, at a price almost
everyone can afford.
- Ti-Lite 6 in., Zy-Ex™ handle
- Blade material: Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel
- Overall length: approx. 33 cm
- Blade length: approx. 15.2 cm (6 in.)
- Blade thickness: approx. 4 mm
- Handle: approx. 17.8 cm long, Zy-Ex™
- With stainless steel pocket/belt clip
- Weight: approx. 213 g
- Cold Steel Product No.: 26SXP
Shipping weight: 0.50 kg
Our recommendations related to: "Folding Knife Ti-Lite 6 in., Stainless Steel, Zy-Ex Handle"
Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel blade.64,90 EUR (19 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs)
U.S. made Carpenter CTS® XHP alloy blade steel
U.S. made Carpenter CTS® XHP alloy blade steel.179,95 EUR (19 % VAT incl. free shipping in D)