12c. Sir William Marshal Sword with scabbard, practical blunt, S
The original of this beautiful reconstruction was once wielded by one of the most outstanding English knights, Sir William Marshal, first Earl of Pembroke, who faithfully and undeterringly served the British crown under Henry II, Richard the Lionheart and John Lackland. The sword is now kept in a British museum.
Our sword is an accurately detailed replica of the original.
It is exclusively hand-crafted. The guard and pommel made of heat-treated malleable cast iron stand out with their elegant and functional simplicity. The spring steel blade is hand-riveted to the pommel. The hilt is leather-strapped. The blade is oil-tempered up to 48-50° Rockwell and has a distinctive fuller which offers both great flexibility and a lesser weight. The edges of the blade are blunt and the tip is rounded for safety.
The beautiful wooden scabbard is leather-wrapped and features brass rings for proper fastening to the sword belt.
This is the practical blunt version of this sword.
The same sword is also available as regular edition: Product No. 0116696918.
- Battle-ready Sword Category : SK-B
Learn more about our classification for blunt practical swords
- Blade material: spring steel EN45, heat treated
- Rockwell hardness of blade: approx. 48° HRC
- Overall length: approx. 96 cm
- Blade length: approx. 79 cm
- Max. blade width: approx. 45 mm
- Point of Balance: approx. 16 cm from the guard
- Including leather-wrapped wooden scabbard
- Practical blunt version. Also available as regular edition: Product No. 0116696918
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1200 g
Shipping weight: 1.50 kg
Customers who buy "12c. Sir William Marshal Sword with scabbard, practical blunt, S" often also purchase:
battle-ready99,90 EUR (19 % VAT incl. free shipping in D)
|6,95 EUR (19 % VAT incl. free shipping in D)|
|62,95 EUR (19 % VAT incl. free shipping in D)|
Material: 100% Cotton34,90 EUR (19 % VAT incl. free shipping in D)
|25,95 EUR (19 % VAT incl. free shipping in D)|