One-handed sword, battle-ready
Armourclass is one of UK's leading sword manufacturers. Quantities are extremely limited and waiting periods of 6 months and more are common. We usually have these swords in stock.
This is a fully battle-ready replica of a typical high or rather late medieval sword.
The hardened spring steel blade is forged through to the pommel and riveted to the hilt’s end.
The wooden hilt is wrapped with leather. Guard and pommel are made of steel. The tip is rounded. Details:
- Battle-ready Sword Category : SK-A
Learn more about our classification for blunt practical swords
- Total length: approx. 95 cm
- Blade length: approx. 77 cm
- Blade width at the guard: approx. 47.5mm
- Blade width at the tip: approx. 24mm
- Cutting edge: 2.5 to 3mm
- Weight: approx. 1300g
- Blade material: EN45 spring steel
- Balance point: approx. 11 cm from the guard
- Rockwell hardness: approx. 50 HRC
Our "battle-ready" swords are made for fencing, and reenactment swordplay. Extremely brutal impact of cutting edge against cutting edge (or other hard objects) can’t be called appropriate use of these swords and may result in breaking the blade sooner or later. The warranty we offer covers material defects (hairline fractures in the blade or manufacturing deficiency, for example). It does not cover inappropriately destructive behavior with swords.
Shipping weight: 1.60 kg