Tear Drop Medieval Sword, Practical Blunt SK-B
Reproduction of a high medieval single-handed sword with a characteristic disc-shaped pommel including chamfered edges. The pommel bears a tear-drop pattern in its center. This type of sword was already used by the Normans and established itself shortly thereafter during the Holy Crusades.
The wide spring steel blade has a distinctive fuller which offers both great flexibility and a lesser weight. The edges of the blade are blunt and the tip is rounded for safety. The bent guard and the pommel are made of steel.
The beautiful wooden scabbard is leather-wrapped and features a leather strap to attach the scabbard to your belt.
This is the practical blunt version of this sword.
The same sword is also available as regular edition: Product No. 0180001918.
- Battle-ready Sword Category: SK-B
Learn more about our classification for blunt practical swords
- Blade material: spring steel EN45
- Overall length: approx. 97 cm
- Blade length: approx. 79.5 cm
- Max. blade width: approx. 60 mm
- Including leather-wrapped wooden scabbard
- Practical blunt version. Also available as regular edition: Product No. 0180001918
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1508 g
Specs may slightly vary from piece to piece.
Shipping weight: 2.00 kg
Our recommendations related to: "Tear Drop Medieval Sword, Practical Blunt SK-B"
|99,90 EUR (19 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs)|
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18.44,90 EUR (19 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs)